How to Find the Perfect Car Rental in Croatia

Are you planning a vacation to Croatia and looking for the perfect car rental? In this blog post, we’ll discuss the basics of finding the right car rental in Croatia, from choosing the right size and type of car to understanding local regulations and insurance coverage. We’ll also provide tips and tricks on how to find the best deals and make sure you get the most value for your money. 

What kind of vehicle do you need?

When you’re planning to rent a car in Split Croatia, it’s important to consider what kind of vehicle you need. Are you planning to go on a long road trip with multiple passengers? Or will you only be driving around the city for a few days? Depending on your needs, you’ll need to choose a vehicle that can comfortably accommodate everyone and their luggage. Your budget and the type of terrain you’ll be driving on should also be taken into consideration.

What is your budget?

Budget is an important factor to consider when renting a car in Split Croatia. Companies offer different rates and fees, depending on the size of the vehicle, the type of vehicle, and the length of your rental. Most companies will offer discounts for long-term rentals or for renting more than one car. You may also be able to save money by booking online or in advance. Be sure to read all the terms and conditions before you commit to a rental.

What are the rules and regulations?

There are certain rules and regulations that you must follow when renting a car in Split Croatia. The first rule to keep in mind when renting a car in Split Croatia is that you must have a valid driver’s license. You will also need to show proof of insurance at the time of rental. It is also important to note that all drivers must be 18 years old or older, and there is usually an additional charge for drivers under the age of 25. When it comes to traffic laws, you should be aware that speed limits are strictly enforced in Croatia.

What about insurance?

Most car rental companies in Croatia offer basic collision damage waiver (CDW) and theft protection (TP) coverage. This coverage is often included in the rate and covers any damage or loss due to an accident or theft. In some cases, additional coverage may be available to purchase, such as personal liability insurance. It’s important to review your rental agreement to make sure you understand what type of coverage is included and the conditions of the agreement.

What if I have problems with my rental car?

It’s important to consider what you should do if you have problems with your rental car in Croatia. The first step is to contact the rental company and explain the situation. They should assist and help you get back on the road as quickly as possible. If the rental company is not helping you adequately, then you may have to contact the police or another authority. Make sure to have all the information available such as proof of rental and the contract you signed with the company. Depending on the issue, you may also be able to file a claim with your insurance provider.

Remember, never travel without travel insurance! And never overpay for travel insurance!

I use HeyMondo. You get INSTANT quotes. Super cheap, they actually pay out, AND they cover almost everywhere, where most insurance companies don't (even places like Central African Republic etc!). You can sign-up here. PS You even get 5% off if you use MY LINK! You can even sign up if you're already overseas and traveling, pretty cool.

Also, if you want to start a blog...I CAN HELP YOU!

Also, if you want to start a blog, and start to change your life, I'd love to help you! Email me on In the meantime, check out my super easy blog post on how to start a travel blog in under 30 minutes, here! And if you just want to get cracking, use BlueHost at a discount, through me.

Also, (if you're like me, and awful with tech-stuff) email me and my team can get a blog up and running for you, designed and everything, for $699 - email to get started.

Do you work remotely? Are you a digital nomad/blogger etc? You need to be insured too.

I use SafetyWing for my digital nomad insurance. It covers me while I live overseas. It's just $10 a week, and it's amazing! No upfront fees, you just pay week by week, and you can sign up just for a week if you want, then switch it off and on whenever. You can read my review here, and you can sign-up here!


So if you’re ready to…..

1) Change your life
2) Travel the world
3) Get paid to travel
4) Create a positive influence on others
5) Be free of offices and ‘real world’ rubbish

Then Sign Up Below and Let’s Get Started!

Follow me on Instagram @onestep4ward