Like many people, you probably want to go on an epic voyage to the Antarctic. The polar desert offers an enchanting trip to most travellers with its stunning landscapes, gorgeous wildlife, and beautiful vistas.
In addition, the Antarctic offers peaceful serenity to many adventurers. Aside from the occasional playful chirps of penguins and the whispers of glaciers, Antarctica can be a land of wonderful solitude. Of course, for more adventurous travellers, the polar desert presents many exciting activities, like kayaking in Antarctica for a more intimate perspective of the environment.
It’s critical to travel with the right group for the safest and most comfortable journey. For example, if you travel with the leader in polar adventures, Quark Expeditions, on the luxurious Ocean Diamond Antarctica cruise ship, you’ll travel in style.
With a staff and crew of 144, this ship can carry 189 guests. Its two cutting-edge Wichmann engines produce 7375 horsepower, allowing the vessel to cruise at 15.5 knots. Here are some of the luxurious amenities on the Ocean Diamond:
- Dining Room: It’s critical to eat regularly while out on the sea. You can enjoy three scrumptious meals each day in the world-class dining room located on the lower deck.
- Gym: Like eating, regular exercise is also an essential activity on your travels. Located on the Captain’s Deck, the ship’s excellent gym features treadmills, exercise cycles, and weight training equipment.
- Library: Sometimes, there’s nothing better than reading a good book on your peaceful journey. The ship’s library is available at all hours of the day and features books on wildlife, history, marine biology, ecology, and geology in multiple languages.
- The Club: There’s no better place to socialize with like-minded passengers than Café Club on the Main Deck. It’s open from morning to midnight. If nothing else, you can head there for a nice cup of joe.
- Auditorium: Located on the Upper Deck, the surprisingly large arena can host all the passengers and crew on the ship. Head here for movies and presentations.
- Observation Lounge: If you want your eyes to feast on your surroundings from a comfortable space, then visit the observation lounge for a relaxing spot.
- Sun Deck: This is where you’ll want to be when the ship nears polar landscapes and enthralling sea creatures. Get incredible 360° views from the Sun Deck.
- Bridge: If you’re lucky, you may get access to the Bridge, where you can observe how the Captain and officers expertly navigate to Antarctica.
Your adventure to Antarctica on your luxurious ship may start from the gorgeous resort town of Ushuaia, Argentina. Before you begin your journey, you can admire the stunning Martial Mountains and the Martial Glacier.
What’s more, Ushuaia offers beautiful marine life in the bay and the Beagle Channel. Here, you can also see the historic Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse.
If you’re interested in shopping, then you’ll be delighted by the duty-free shopping options in the city. What’s more, the taxes are exceptionally low. Of course, if you forget something, you can always find it at the Polar Boutique on your adventure ship.
Remember, never travel without travel insurance! And never overpay for travel insurance!
Also, if you want to start a blog...I CAN HELP YOU!
Also, if you want to start a blog, and start to change your life, I'd love to help you! Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, check out my super easy blog post on how to start a travel blog in under 30 minutes, here! And if you just want to get cracking, use BlueHost at a discount, through me.
Also, (if you're like me, and awful with tech-stuff) email me and my team can get a blog up and running for you, designed and everything, for $300 - email email@example.com to get started.
How about $55 free AirBnB credit?
Oh, one last thing! If you've never used AirBnB before, here's a $50 voucher for you! Enjoy!