- You think 2 meals a day is standard practice
- You start every conversation with “so, where are you from?”
- Doing your laundry counts as your productive activity for the day
- You get anxious if you’re not sharing a room with at least one stranger
- You spend 20 minutes bartering for something you don’t even want, just to save $0.20
- Getting a Subway, McDonalds or Burger King is a big treat
- You have developed an strange accent and way of speaking for when you talk to people with little English
- You can’t remember the last time you did any ironing
- You celebrate when you find an internet café with both Skype and working earphones
- You start every story with “When I was in..”
- Your expectations of cleanliness drop so drastically that you think a room is clean when it only has one of the following: fleas, lice, cockroaches, bugs
- You find yourself wearing more than two bracelets
- You know how to say “hello”, “thank you” and “one beer please” in more than 3 languages
- Changing into a clean pair of underwear is a special treat
- You know exactly which section of your lonely planet contains what information
- You add people to facebook and find you already have one mutual friend from another point in your travels
- You know the different prices and options of international post, FedEx and DHL
- You count a night sitting on a bus for 12 hours as ‘one nights accommodation’
- You regularly freak out and think you’ve lost your passport
- You understand that wild stock and people can, and do, travel in the same mode of transport
I’m sure you guys have a few more to add, i look forward to reading them =)…
Remember, never travel without travel insurance! And never overpay for travel insurance!
Also, if you want to start a blog...I CAN HELP YOU!
Also, if you want to start a blog, and start to change your life, I'd love to help you! Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, check out my super easy blog post on how to start a travel blog in under 30 minutes, here! And if you just want to get cracking, use BlueHost at a discount, through me.
Also, (if you're like me, and awful with tech-stuff) email me and my team can get a blog up and running for you, designed and everything, for $300 - email email@example.com to get started.
How about $55 free AirBnB credit?
Oh, one last thing! If you've never used AirBnB before, here's a $50 voucher for you! Enjoy!