The best travel insurance I personally use:
- $10 a week.
- You can apply online even when you’re already traveling.
- I’ve already had 1 claim and they paid with no problems.
- You don’t have to pay upfront for 3 months, 6 months etc. None of that nonsense. You pay week by week, so just $10 to start.
- You can pause, or cancel ANYTIME. And you don’t have to call up or email to cancel. Just log on, and click one button. Winner.
- Covers EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD apart from North Korea and Iran. That’s 195 of 197 countries in the world. That’s insane!
If you can’t be bothered to read my best travel insurance review in the links above, these are the guys I use: Safetywing
As you can see, I need travel insurance quite regularly. So trust me when I tell you I legitimately use these guys! In my opinion, they are the best travel insurance out there. Especially if you travel a lot.
Remember, never travel without travel insurance! And never overpay for travel insurance!
Also, if you want to start a blog...I CAN HELP YOU!
Also, if you want to start a blog, and start to change your life, I'd love to help you! Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, check out my super easy blog post on how to start a travel blog in under 30 minutes, here! And if you just want to get cracking, use BlueHost at a discount, through me.
Also, (if you're like me, and awful with tech-stuff) email me and my team can get a blog up and running for you, designed and everything, for $300 - email email@example.com to get started.
How about $55 free AirBnB credit?
Oh, one last thing! If you've never used AirBnB before, here's a $50 voucher for you! Enjoy!