The best travel insurance I personally use:
- $10 a week.
- You can apply online even when you’re already traveling.
- I’ve already had 1 claim and they paid with no problems.
- You don’t have to pay upfront for 3 months, 6 months etc. None of that nonsense. You pay week by week, so just $10 to start.
- You can pause, or cancel ANYTIME. And you don’t have to call up or email to cancel. Just log on, and click one button. Winner.
- Covers EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD apart from North Korea and Iran. That’s 195 of 197 countries in the world. That’s insane!
If you can’t be bothered to read my best travel insurance review in the links above, these are the guys I use: Safetywing
As you can see, I need travel insurance quite regularly. So trust me when I tell you I legitimately use these guys! In my opinion, they are the best travel insurance out there. Especially if you travel a lot.
Remember, never travel without travel insurance! And never overpay for travel insurance!
I use HeyMondo. You get INSTANT quotes. Super cheap, they actually pay out, AND they cover almost everywhere, where most insurance companies don't (even places like Central African Republic etc!). You can sign-up here. PS You even get 5% off if you use MY LINK! You can even sign up if you're already overseas and traveling, pretty cool.
Also, if you want to start a blog...I CAN HELP YOU!
Also, if you want to start a blog, and start to change your life, I'd love to help you! Email me on email@example.com. In the meantime, check out my super easy blog post on how to start a travel blog in under 30 minutes, here! And if you just want to get cracking, use BlueHost at a discount, through me.
Also, (if you're like me, and awful with tech-stuff) email me and my team can get a blog up and running for you, designed and everything, for $699 - email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Do you work remotely? Are you a digital nomad/blogger etc? You need to be insured too.
I use SafetyWing for my digital nomad insurance. It covers me while I live overseas. It's just $10 a week, and it's amazing! No upfront fees, you just pay week by week, and you can sign up just for a week if you want, then switch it off and on whenever. You can read my review here, and you can sign-up here!