Getting a Kazakhstani visa in Bangkok isn’t too difficult but you do need to do a few different things. Ok let’s have a look:
Where is the Kazakhstan embassy in Bangkok?
The nearest BTS stop is Pleonchit, so jump out there and it’s a 5 minute walk.
It’s just before the US Embassy, on the same side of the road, about 50 metres closer to Pleonchit BTS than the US Embassy. So if you can’t find it, head towards the US Embassy and you’ll walk right past the Kazakhstani embassy. Easy.
Office 804A, Floor 8, Building A,
GPF Witthayu Towers,
93/1 Wireless Road,
Lumpini (between USA Embassy and All Seasons Place)
How much does a Kazakhstan visa cost?
It costs $40 for a single entry, 30 day visa. Payable only in US Dollars, plus 500 baht fee to the bank.
NOTE: You don’t pay the money to the embassy, you have to go a bank in the city and deposit the money, with your passport as ID. The bank you need to go to is:
Silom Soi 3
How long does the Kazakhstan visa take to get:
It should take 5 working days (hand it in on Monday, get it on Friday) BUT you may be able to get it faster if you ask nicely.
When does the Kazakhstan embassy open?
Only Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 10-12 in the morning.
Step by Step guide to getting your Kazakhstani Visa:
1) Go to the Bangkok bank on Silom Soi 3
2) Go to the second floor (visa section), tell them you’re applying for a Kazakhstani visa, pay your $40 + 500 baht, take the receipt
3) Write a letter on a piece of paper stating what dates you want to enter Kazakhstan, sign it and date it.
4) Go to the Kazakhstani Embassy: bring your passport, one passport photo, your application form (get it at the embassy), your letter and your receipt for your payment – apply
5) Pick your visa up 5 days later.
6) Buy your mankini, grow and mustache and head to Kazakhstan.
Remember, never travel without travel insurance! And never overpay for travel insurance!
Also, if you want to start a blog...I CAN HELP YOU!
Also, if you want to start a blog, and start to change your life, I'd love to help you! Email me on email@example.com. In the meantime, check out my super easy blog post on how to start a travel blog in under 30 minutes, here! And if you just want to get cracking, use BlueHost at a discount, through me.
Also, (if you're like me, and awful with tech-stuff) email me and my team can get a blog up and running for you, designed and everything, for $300 - email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
How about $55 free AirBnB credit?
Oh, one last thing! If you've never used AirBnB before, here's a $50 voucher for you! Enjoy!