UPDATE: I completed this task successfully yaaay!
I’ve been thinking about whether or not to state my travel plans entirely this year or not, in case I let myself down and don’t complete them. However, in a bid to keep me focused I thought I’d let you guys know my plans, and then I can’t go back on them! So there you have, I plan to visit every country in mainland Europe before Christmas 2012.
That’s around a mind-blowing 40 countries, although some of them are smaller than a suburb of Bangkok or New York. Here’s the list of countries I’ll (hope to) be seeing throughout the year:
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands #
- Belgium #
- Vatican City
- San Marino
- France #
* Norway is so expensive I’m not sure if I’ll go there, it’s not in mainland Europe per se, but I’d love to visit it regardless! We’ll see.
# I’ve already visited these 3 countries before, although they were before my ‘real’ traveling lifestyle so I don’t count them until I’ve backpacked through them. I do have great memories from family holidays in France though.
– The countries in CAPITALS are the countries I’ve already visited since my China to Europe trip began.
- This seems like a lot of traveling in a short space of time I know, but I’m gonna give it a good bash. Countries like Liechtenstein, Vatican City, San Marino, Luxembourg, Andorra etc are so small they’re most likely going to be day trips, 2 days at most.
- When I look at that list and dream about seeing the Sistine Chapel, the Colosseum, the Alps, Amsterdam and the Nou Camp! I know it’s going to be expensive, and tiring, and at times lonely, but I’m already dreaming about the people I’m going to meet and the experiences I’m going to have. 2012 should be one hell of a year.
- If any of you guys either live in any of these countries, or will be traveling in them, drop me a line below or send me a private message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can try to meet. Happy travels!
Remember, never travel without travel insurance! And never overpay for travel insurance!
Also, if you want to start a blog...I CAN HELP YOU!
Also, if you want to start a blog, and start to change your life, I'd love to help you! Email me on email@example.com. In the meantime, check out my super easy blog post on how to start a travel blog in under 30 minutes, here! And if you just want to get cracking, use BlueHost at a discount, through me.
Also, (if you're like me, and awful with tech-stuff) email me and my team can get a blog up and running for you, designed and everything, for $300 - email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
How about $55 free AirBnB credit?
Oh, one last thing! If you've never used AirBnB before, here's a $50 voucher for you! Enjoy!