Why Is Turkey The №1 Destination for Transplants Procedures?
2022 is the year when the medical tourism trend gently comes back to its normal speed of growth. Before the travel crisis in 2020 caused by the pandemia, Turkey hosted 662,000+ medical tourists from foreign countries, like the USA, Great Britain, Europe, Canada, etc. The Turkish government gets over $ 1 billion of national income from medical clinics per year.
However, if you are a foreigner, how can you know which clinic is the best. To find out, patients visit Bookimed, a Ukrainian medical portal at https://us-uk.bookimed.com/. Bookimed provides services free of charge, which proves that the team aims to serve people and see them healthier and happier with their appearance.
Table of contents
The competition between Turkish clinics is enormous, motivating them to reduce the costs for all-inclusive medical packages with the best conditions. The Bookimed team can help you save a lot of money on the hair transplantation procedure and get access to a complete set of high-quality medical services.
A hair transplant is a safe and well-studied procedure. It aims to replace your healthy follicles to the particular zone of your body where you do not have hair. You’ll see your hair restart growing naturally, thanks to transferred follicles. It is your chance to obtain the hair thickness you have been dreaming of for a long time. Time to boost your self-confidence and feel attractive as never before. If it sounds interesting to you, Bookimed can arrange the most suitable and affordable medical trip 100% free!
Bookimed deals with reliable clinics that provide top-quality medical services and obtain the highest technological level. We’d like to encourage you to do your research and pick up the clinic/doctor carefully. You can find information about statistics on successfully performed operations, genuine patient reviews, and a collection of before-and-after photos of happy clients. If you feel ready for your hair transformation journey, start your trip arrangement at https://us-uk.bookimed.com/clinics/country=turkey/procedure=hair-transplant/.
What Are the Benefits of Doing Hair Transplant in Turkey?
- Price: Turkey is one of the most well-developed and cheapest destinations. Its all-inclusive medical packages attract patients from all around the world. Clinics are interested in providing special offers to attract more international patients. Bookimed can help you get the package price without dealing with hidden bills or taxes.
- Advanced medical technologies: Turkish clinics obtain the best medical equipment to ensure the best results for your hair transplant. Patients get easy access to the innovative methods for transplanting hair, known as PRP therapy.
- Doctors: Bookimed cooperates with Turkish doctors, who follow the highest medical standards. Clients should feel confident because all the doctors are members of recognizable international organizations with 10+ years of experience.
- Guarantee: Turkey counts hundreds of clinics where international medical tourists come to get hair transplants. To stand a high competition, clinics ensure all the patients get the best outcome by providing them a lifetime warranty.
- Safety: The Turkish government invests a lot in developing its healthcare industry. To get the accreditation, every hospital has to meet all the strict criteria of the Ministry of Health. Bookimed deals only with certified clinics/doctors who offer all-in-one hair transplant packages.
- Confidentiality: clinics in Turkey respect the privacy of patients. All the private information you share is kept confidential. Bookimed helps every patient make their stay comfortable, as all clinics provide a separate room and transfer.
How To Arrange Your Hair Journey via Bookimed?
- A patient submits a request for a hair transplant treatment.
- A Bookimed doctor reviews the request before contacting a patient back.
- A medical coordinator reviews all matching clinics to ensure the best solution.
- A patient approves the hair transplantation program, and the Bookimed team can start arranging the trip.
Note, if a patient has some additional questions or issues during the treatment in a foreign country, Bookimed coordinators are always available to provide the needed information or help.
Medical tourism is an excellent chance to combine a trip to a foreign country, like experience the Cappadocia hot air balloon, and also think about your healthcare to boost your well-being. Indeed, Turkey is the №1 medical tourist destination. It’s time to pack for your trip to Turkey, spend a splendid time in a lovely place by the seaside, and look stunning as never before.
Remember, never travel without travel insurance! And never overpay for travel insurance!
I use HeyMondo. You get INSTANT quotes. Super cheap, they actually pay out, AND they cover almost everywhere, where most insurance companies don't (even places like Central African Republic etc!). You can sign-up here. PS You even get 5% off if you use MY LINK! You can even sign up if you're already overseas and traveling, pretty cool.
Also, if you want to start a blog...I CAN HELP YOU!
Also, if you want to start a blog, and start to change your life, I'd love to help you! Email me on email@example.com. In the meantime, check out my super easy blog post on how to start a travel blog in under 30 minutes, here! And if you just want to get cracking, use BlueHost at a discount, through me.
Also, (if you're like me, and awful with tech-stuff) email me and my team can get a blog up and running for you, designed and everything, for $699 - email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Do you work remotely? Are you a digital nomad/blogger etc? You need to be insured too.
I use SafetyWing for my digital nomad insurance. It covers me while I live overseas. It's just $10 a week, and it's amazing! No upfront fees, you just pay week by week, and you can sign up just for a week if you want, then switch it off and on whenever. You can read my review here, and you can sign-up here!